This is the perfect timing to make some changes in our daily routine. As the weather keeps getting warmer, we feel the urge to do more things and make a change for ourselves. Our mood begins to lift and we tend to wear fewer layers.
Besides dressing differently or changing our look, we also tend to buy new accessories, like a bag for example.
The spring/summer 2019 season is full of choices when it comes to picking up the bag that most likely will be a hit.
Do you know the latest trends in bags? Do you know what bag will be worn this summer?
Whether it is the tiny version of the Jacquemus bag, or the bohemian inspired bag as seen at Michael Kors show, see below our suggestions and be inspired.
- Objects and famous icons. As seen at Balenciaga , Gucci , Brandon Maxwell
2. The 90s revival. The lady bag transformed into the street version. As seen at Burberry, Chanel and Jacquemus.
3. The Bohemian style. As seen at Alberta Ferretti, Michael Kors and Loewe
4. The modern trunk bag. As seen at Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Versace
5. The mini bag. As seen at Jil Sander , Valentino and Burberry
6. The rounded bag. As seen at Chanel, Louis Vuitton and Marine Serre
7. Going XL. As seen at Proenza Schouler, Jil Sander and Stella McCartney
8. Inspired by the sea. As seen at Chanel , Calvin Klein and Stella McCartney
9. The large baskets. As seen at Valentino, Jacquemus and Loewe
10. The sporty pochettes. As seen at Stella McCartney , Victoria Beckham & Givenchy.
11. The plastic bag. As seen at Moschino , Marine Greenhouse and Versace
12. Geometric shapes. As seen at Marni , Y / Project and Alexander McQueen
13. The bucket bag. As seen at Miu Miu, Hermes and Prada
Photos are taken from Vogue Paris