It is the perfect time to escape the terrible cold, go where the sun is shining and enjoy a day at the beach.
Turks and Caicos is an incredible destination that makes the place the top tropical vacation spot. If the name is familiar to you, you might have heard it from the Kardashian-Jenner clan, who have been to the island.
There are several islands in the Turks and Caicos and if you consider yourself adventurous, you can visit some of them. Plan a two weeks holiday which is a must after spending hours in the office or such place might be the right honeymoon destination.
Many tourists visit Grace Bay Beach and the island of Providenciales. In the island you will find all you need from countless beaches, delicious seafood, a variety of water activities and beautiful resorts. While staying at the island of Providenciales you can take daily trips and visit virgin destinations such as North Caicos and Middle Caicos which feature deserted beaches and you can also visit Conch Bar Caves, one of the largest dry cave systems in the Caribbean.
While in Turks and Caicos you won’t get lazy at all as the island will give you the urge to explore unique places and try a different activity every day. Some of the major activities in the island include:
- Horseback riding in the ocean. Riding the horse on the beach will be a fantastic experience. This will make a great Instagram photography.
- Discover marine life under the sea. Turks and Caicos is known for its clear water, which makes a great opportunity for you to discover life under the sea and you can snorkel with sharks, dolphins and turtles.
- If outdoor sports are your thing, maybe you can try kite surfing which will make an unforgettable experience.
There are so many things happening in Turks and Caicos. You will fall in love with the weather, the everyday life of the locals and why not, get involved in some of their daily activities. You will love the healthy cuisine made of seafood and also enjoy the nightlife.
Where to eat?
There are several restaurants that you can choose from while vacationing in Turks and Caicos, especially in Providenciales. You can choose from fine dinning to local cuisine. You may see our suggestions below:
- Kitchen 218 at the Beach House if you are more of a fine dinning person. The restaurant offers a mix of Caribbean cuisine with European and Asian cuisine.
2. Bella Luna located in Grace Bay Road. Here you will find Italian cuisine.
3. Fire & Ice Restaurant in Blue Haven Resort, Leeward, Providenciales. The restaurant offers a mix of Mediterranean with Caribbean cuisine.
4. If Sushi is what you want to eat, then you can go at Yoshi’s Japanese Restaurant located in Grace Bay at the Salt Mills Plaza.
5. If you want to taste local cuisine we reccommend Da Conch Shack which is located at the beach and also Coconut Grove Restaurant where you can also enjoy some drinks by the poolside.
Where to stay?
There are several options for you to stay in Turks and Caicos. You can choose from 5-star resorts to airbnb houses. The decision is yours, but we would like for you to consider these places if you want to have the holidays of your dreams.