There are songs which we are obsessed with and songs that are timeless and will never stop from being part of our lives.
We listen to them everywhere, we talk about them and we know the stories. These kind of songs are the ones that we have listened to while watching a movie and since then they have become part of us, as we link them to an event that might have happened to us, to a lost love, to a friend, to a memory, etc.
Some of the movies did not get famous over the years, but their soundtracks certainly became quite successful.
- My heart will go on by Celine Dion
The love between Rose and Jack in Titanic will be unforgettable for all of us, just like its soundtrack “My Heart Will Go On” by Celine Dion. It is such a powerful and deep song that we are certain it has become the soundtrack to many lovers out there.
- I don’t want to miss a thing by Aerosmith
The title of this song is so accurate to what we are going through right now. It is in everyone’s mind that as soon as this situation will be over, we will enjoy every opportunity, every moment that life has given us to its fullest, without missing a thing.
- I will always love you by Whitney Houston
As soon as Whitney Houston starts singing, you experience chills all over your body. Many people used to relate themselves to the words of this song after experiencing a break-up.
- It must have been love by Roxette
Well, no need for further details from our side, as there isn’t a single person out there who hasn’t seen Pretty Woman.
- Beauty and the Beast by Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson
There is nothing like a love story seen in one of our favourite animated movies, Beauty and the Beast, especially when it has such a beautiful song.
- (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes
Besides being obsessed with Dirty Dancing, we can’t deny the fact that the voice of Bill Medley at the beginning of the song is so powerful.
- The Sound of Silence by Simon and Garfunkel
Hello darkness my old friend, I’ve come to talk with you again… This song puts you in deep thoughts since the very beginning.
- Lose Yourself by Eminem
Thanks to the 2020 Oscars for reminding us of this great song by Eminem.
- Bang Bang by Nancy Sinatra
Give it up to Quentin Tarantino for including in his movies some of the most wonderful songs, like Bang Bang by Nancy Sinatra in Kill Bill.
No one will forget Uma Thurman and John Travolta’s dancing scene in Pulp Fiction, under the rhythm of You Never Can Tell by Chuck Berry.
- What a Feeling by Irene Cara
The famous dance scene in Flashdance under the rhythm of What a Feeling became a motivation for all of us to hit the gym work hard.
- Shallow by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper
Who would have thought that Lady Gaga was such a talented actress, and who would have thought that Bradley Cooper could sing so good?
- City of Stars by Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling
La La Land wasn’t just a simple movie about a love story. It was about life, dreams, the pursuing of happiness, feelings, disappointments, and so much more.
Other famous songs are:
- (Everything I do) I do it for you by Bryan Adams
- Take My Breath Away by Berlin
- Moon River sang by Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Circle of Life by Elton John
- Can’t Fight The Moonlight by LeAnn Rimes