Your home is now the centre of attention. It has become your workplace, your gym, your hair salon, your spa. Basically, everything in your life is occurring inside your home.
Probably after days of doing simply nothing, except for reading and watching every possible movie and TV series on Netflix, you have started changing your routine and have turned your house into a small gym.
Exercising from home means that you need some equipment to help you out and also a good playlist to motivate you even more and to enjoy those exercises, even though they might be painful. Well, they say No Pain No Gain, so do not let anything come in your way.
When you go to the gym, everything is easy for you, because you have a trainer to motivate you and pay attention to your workouts and the playlist is also ready. Back home you need to think of motivating ideas and a good playlist is very important.
That is why we have selected some really cool songs to add to your playlist and get that workout session done.
- Physical – Dua Lipa
2. Blinding Lights – The Weeknd
3. Bang Bang – Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
4. Dance Monkey – Tones and I
5. React – The Pussy Cat Dolls
6. Ritual by Rita Ora, Tiesto and Jonas Blue
7. Bad Guy – Billie Eilish
8. Don’t Start Now – Dua Lipa
9. Boss B*tch – Doja Cat
10. Work B*tch – Britney Spears
11. I Like It – Cardi B, Bad Bunny & J Balvin
12. Rock It – Ofenbach
13. Sugar – Robin Schulz (feat. Francesco Yates)
14. My Oh My – Camila Cabello feat. DaBaby
15. Sucker – Jonas Brothers
16. What Lovers Do – Maroon 5 ft. SZA
17. Jackie Chan – by Tiësto, Dzeko, Preme, and Post Malone
18. Sway With Me – Saweetie & GALXARA
19. So Am I – Ava Max
20. God is a Dancer – Tiësto and Mabel
Iconic workout songs
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
2. It’s Raining Man – Geri Halliwell
3. Pump Up The Jam – Technotronic
4. Push It – Salt-N-Pepa
4. Another One Bites The Dust – Queen
5. Maniac – Michael Sembello
6. Dancing in the Dark – Bruce Springsteen
7. Wake Me Up Before You Go Go – Wham!
8. I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
9. Footloose – Kenny Loggins
10. Beat It – Michael Jackson