2017 was definitely the year of collaborations and the year where celebrities got a major attention not only for their commitment in the movie or music industry, but they got involved too in the beauty industry. Speaking of beauty, 2017 saw coming collaborations between Victoria Beckham and Estee Lauder, between Gigi Hadid and Maybelline, and we also got a wonderful surprise from Rihanna as she launched her first make up line called Fenty Beauty. Besides the launch of new products, or collaborations, in 2017, celebrities decided to transform themselves and get a new look. So, take a look at the most unforgettable Beauty Moments of 2017.
- Creative director of Balmain, Olivier Rousteing, collaborates with L’Oreal Paris to create 12 matte shades
2. Cara Delevingne shaved her head
3. Speaking of dramatic changes, Kristen Stewart is among other celebrities as well to shave her head in 2017
4. Fans and admirers of Rihanna went crazy over the launch of her first makeup line, Fenty Beauty, which was a total success.
5. Finally, Chanel, surprised everyone with the launch of Gabrielle. The brand hadn’t launched a new perfume since 2002
6. After a successful collaboration with Tommy Hilfiger, Gigi Hadid decided to enroll herself in the beauty industry and she collaborated with Maybelline to create a whole makeup line.
7. Glossier wins Campaign of the Year, as the brand launched the first body products, Body Hero, through images of different women, by sending an important message, that of “body positivity”.
8. 2017 was definitely the year of Gucci as Alessandro Michele gave to the brand a whole new identity. Gucci Bloom is the first fragrance of Alessandro Michele as the Creative Director of Gucci.
9. We have to admit that only Tom Ford knows how to label its products. Fucking Fabulous is the newest fragrance of Tom Ford and the name became a hit in the social media.
10. Victoria Beckham x Estée Lauder is yet another famous and successful collaboration, which got a second launch, just in time to make all of us happy.
11. Scrunchies are back and we are so ready to wear them in 2018
12. Selena Gomez went blonde and she looked stunning
Photo courtesy of Getty Images
13. Kim Kardashian West joins the Beauty Industry by presenting different shades of highlighters, lipsticks, countouring wands and also new crystal fragrances
All photos are courtesy of their respective brands.
Written by: Enxhi Tufina