They’re the people who have a daily action plan, incorporate healthy habits throughout the day, and prioritize their sleeping schedule. Whether it’s one or all of these examples, the more positive habits you acquire, the better you’ll get with your time management, and your days will be something you want to seize. Read on for 10 things productive people do to live their best life and to ultimately work smarter, not harder.
1. Meditate or journal in the morning
2. Finish a task before starting a new one.
3. Do the task they dread the most, first.
4. Think outside the box.
6. Have healthy sleep habits.
7. Consciously plan meals.
8. Follow the two-minute rule.
9. Stick with a workout schedule.
10. Take advantage of the “focus” feature on their phone.