We always get excited about New Year, but regardless of that, we also start to feel a bit anxious, as another year is coming and new unknown things will come our way. If you want to make things a little more interesting, just take a piece of paper or your own notebook and start writing your New Year’s resolution. You may call it a therapy or some kind of a game, but, in the end this list will somehow help you through the entire year. Maybe something you write on that piece of paper will come true.
To make it easier for you, we have rounded up some really funny ideas related to New Year’s resolution.
- The list begins with “Think for yourself”. The truth is, when it comes to dealing with things, everyone is on its own, so believe in yourself and think more on the things that make you happy. Positivity should be the first thing that comes through your mind when the clock strikes 00:00 on January 1. Try to see the positive side of things and every time you deal with a difficult situation, think about how well you can handle it.
- Let’s just forget about random words like: get in shape, lose weight, or stop eating too much, because we are so over it. We have only one thing to tell you: go out every day; go jogging or just walk around. The more you think about getting in shape or losing weight, the more stressful it becomes, so we suggest taking a long walk in a beautiful park, listening to music, and breathing fresh air. By doing so, you will remove all that negative energy that you have accumulated the entire day.
- Have more sex. Sex is not a forbidden word or act, so be more comfortable with your sexuality and enjoy every bit of it. It will help you be physically and mentally happy.
- Surround yourself with people that really matter, people that understand you, support you and are willing to be part of every crazy idea that you might have.
- Find a new job. If you hate your job or you are tired of doing the same boring things every day, it is time you find new opportunities or ask for a promotion if that is what you aim for.
- Read more. The more you read, the more you will be able to talk about different topics and you will gain lots of knowledge. The Rebel Heart suggests you read at least 20 books during 2019, but your reading should be selective and amusing at the same time.
- Listen to more music. It’s time you stop downloading games on your phone and create a playlist only for your guilty pleasures. Get every possible song that exists out there, like songs that you’ve been listening since like forever and songs that are a No. 1 hit nowadays.
- Get over an ex. Oh, yes; it is water under the bridge now. Start dating again and maybe you will find your soulmate.
- Change your look. Changes come first with your appearance and you can start by getting a new haircut or dying your hair. If you are satisfied with your appearance, you can change the way you dress. Maybe you should get over all the black outfits you have and start wearing more colors.
- Spend less time on social media. The more we use social media, the more we lose contact with the real world and the more we keep distance from friends and family. So, it is time you start managing the time you spend on social media and pay more attention to things that really matter like:
- Learning more about movies, music and art;
- Getting a funny hobby;
- Going to new places;
- Your health;
- Learning to cook;
- Vintage shopping;
- Learning how to apply makeup like a pro.
Most importantly LOVE MORE
By Enxhi Tufina