When spring comes, life is way better, because you enjoy the long days and dressing up, since you can finally put your winter clothes away for the season. Although this season is always amazing, it somehow comes with problems for many, like skin issues. In April, the skin experiences many issues like dryness, redness, oiliness, and pores become more visible and pimples show up in unexpected areas. Those who have an oily skin start experiencing dryness of the skin that sometimes causes pain. The same feeling is on the hands and feet as well.
How to deal with it?
Start a more severe skincare regime that includes:
- Washing your face twice a day with a cleanser that contains 0 % alcohol and parabens;
- Removing your makeup from the eyes and lips with a Micellar water which is made especially for your skin type. Use it on the neck as well, because sometimes it is impossible to clean the area with water without getting your clothes wet;
- Exfoliating your face twice a week and your body once a week. It is very important that you use a creamy exfoliator if you have a very sensitive skin, and if you have a normal skin you can use a scrub. The scrub can irritate and cause redness to sensitive skins, that is why it is always suggested a gentle exfoliator for sensitive skins;
- Using a face mask twice a week to nourish your skin;
- Using a body lotion after each bath;
- Keeping a hand cream anywhere you go and use it several times during the day;
Using a moisturizer twice a day. During spring, your skin will need lots of hydration, so start drinking more water.
See below our selection of skincare products for you:
Photos are courtesy of their respective brands
By Enxhi Tufina