• Use coconut oil as a shaving cream. It’s all-natural and leaves skin smooth and moisturized.
• Create your very own body makeup by mixing foundation with body lotion. If you want it to give a bronzed effect, use a foundation that is one to two shades darker than your skin tone.
• If Kourt tries out a serum or cream for her face but doesn’t necessarily love it, she’ll use it on her body so that she’s not being wasteful.
Use lotion on hands and feet and wrap them in socks for 20-30 minutes. It will heat up the moisturizer so that it penetrates deeper into the skin. The result: hands and feet that are soft, smooth, and ready to be touched.
• If you’re going out at night and showing skin, use body oil for extra glow—and you can add a dollop of a liquid highlighter to the oil for seriously sexy skin.
• After applying your daily sunscreen to your face, make sure to wipe the remainder on the tops of your hands and chest. These areas get overlooked, but they’re in desperate need of SPF too.
• To naturally get rid of ingrown hairs, exfoliate, then use a dry brush, and lastly tweeze.
• Always wash your face and body after you condition your hair so you don’t have lingering product on your skin.