The Kardashian-Jenners are known for many things, and unfortunately Photoshop fails are definitely one of them. Each sister in the family–Kourtney, Kim, and Khloe Kardashian, along with Kendall and Kylie Jenner–have been accused of editing mess-ups multiple times throughout the years, and it looks like that trend is continuing.
While the Kardashian-Jenners clearly have enough money in the bank to afford a proper editor, it seems like time and time again they still get caught red-handed in their alleged Photoshop fails. Whether it be a distorted background or giving themselves an extra toe (yes, seriously!), eagle-eyed fans hold no prisoners when calling out these editing mistakes. FaceTune is another editing app which the ladies are believed to use.
There’s no denying that many people alter their photos to post on social media at least a little bit, whether it be a simple filter or a face slimmer. But sometimes, celebrities seemingly take it to the extreme, so much so that people say they no longer are recognizable. We’re not here to cast judgment on over-editing, just stating the facts of what some celebs are accused of. Khloe Kardashian, for example, has been criticized for using so many filters that she looked completely different.
But Khloe’s not alone in this backlash. As for Kylie Jenner, she’s been trolled in the past for what her followers have deemed Photoshop fails, usually to make her body seem more curvacious. Check out seven of her biggest edit mishaps below, according to commenters.
1. People think the couch fabric behind Kylie’s waist looks to be altered in this post with Stassie Karanikolaou.
2. The makeup mogul literally clipped off a piece of her arm with this edit.
3. We’re not sure why the champagne glass would’ve been edited, but it certainly looks distorted.
4. Some have said there’s an editing fail going on here to seemingly slim down Stassie’s legs.
5. Commenters have called out Kylie Jenner for the distortion in the steps behind her and Stassie.
6. The fireplace looks a bit wonky here.
7. There appears to be an unnatural curve in the pool with this one.
To the untrained eye, these alleged fails would go unnoticed. But when you’re talking about eagle-eyed Kardashian-Jenner fans who inspect every single Instagram picture, some eyebrows have been raised.
At the end of the day, it really does not matter who is Photoshopping what photos, but it is fun to catch some editing mistakes here in there, especially from one of the most famous families in the world. If you’re using FaceTune or another editing app, more power to you! Whatever makes you happy.